I’m reading Paper Towns by John Green whilst listening to ABBA and Evanescence (strange combination, I know). Today was our last show, and the last show for all of the graduating seniors. And I felt the extreme urge to post something, but I was at a loss for what. So I searched online for one of those random question things, and this is what I found.
1. Where were you three hours ago?
Um, at the theater, acting.
2. Who are you in love with?
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I don’t think so. But I’ve eaten chalk.
4. Is there anything pink within ten feet of you?
Yes; the cap on my bottle of nail polish remover, my nail care kit, my showercap, my pink pen, my lipstick, my pajamas.. the list goes on.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Too long ago.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
7. Do you have a car worth over 2k?
I can’t drive.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
9. Have you been to the movies in the last five days?
10. Are you hot?
I am on FIYAH.
11. What are you wearing right now?
A white vintagey dress and a destroyed denim jacket/
12. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I like going to the carwash with my parents. Even though as a child I found it traumatizing.
13. What was the last thing you had to drink?
14. Last food that you ate?
A miniature chocolate doughnut.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Either in bed or in front of my computer, which are basically the same thing.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
This past week…? Surprisingly, no. I’m holding back for my epic spending spree.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Two days ago. But I biked today.
18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
A varsity baseball game.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Angry, fluffy white cats.
20. Your dream vacation?
Traveling through New York, London, Paris, Budapest and Moscow. Just because.
21. Last person’s house you were in?
Teacher’s apartment? I can’t even remember the last time I was in an actual house.
22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Last year I hyperextended my knee. It was quite painful to look at and even more painful to experience.
23. Have you been in love?
Thought so. I was wrong.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My family and my sanity. But mostly my sanity.
25. Last play you saw?
I was just in a production of The Dining Room.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Cookies. And homework help… I’m just a nerd like that.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
28. Who is the last person you sent an email message to?
My French teacher?
29. Next trip you are going to take?
A two-day roadtrip back home.
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes. As an aside, boarding school is just like camp, but with more homework.
31. Where you an honor roll student in school?
4.20 GPA, my friends! Aka, the reason I’m still up at midnight.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
I want to know if I’ll be happy. If the people I care about will be happy, and if the world’s really going to end in two years.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Flower by Kenzo.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
I sure hope not!
35. Where is your best friend?
Far away in the American Midwest.
37. How is your best friend?
38. Do you have a tan?
39. What are you listening to right now?
“Find Your Way Back” by Michelle Branch.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My entire school is an organism that lives off gossip.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
42. Have you ever drank your soda through a straw?
43. What does your last text message say?
K break a leg (stage lingo) not literaily! Lqtm.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
I once drank wasabi sauce ’cause it’s tasty.
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning. Well, I guess that would be yesterday morning now….
46. Do you need to do laundry?
I send my laundry out.
47. Are you someone’s best friend?
I’m pretty sure that I am.
48. Are you rich?
Rich in procrastination power!
49. What is your heritage?
American-born Nigerian, resident of Canada.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Typing this. In fact, it’s 12AM right now.